Introduction to fermentation
Learn the basics of wild fermentation. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to start fermenting at home. During the class you will
- Taste some delicious fermented foods & drinks
- Learn about probiotics and health
- Take home easy and delicious recipes
- Kombucha and a kraut will be made on the day
When: Saturday 2nd June 11am AND Saturday 7th July 11am
All about kefir
This class will set you up with skills and creative ideas to make your own kefir products at home.
During the class you will
- Learn how to make and care for milk and water kefir
- Discover the health benefits of fermented milk products
- Taste milk kefir yoghurt, labneh and cultured butter
- Take home recipes
When: Saturday 2nd June 1pm AND Saturday 7th July 1pm
All workshops are held at the Sunshine Coast Gut Clinic – 101A Bulcock St, Caloundra
Workshops are $45 each or come to both for $75.
We keep the numbers small so that you can ask questions, touch, smell and taste everything.
Bookings essential – call Lydia on 0409 371 012 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org